Air Fryer Bob Evan’s Seasoned Potatoes Home Fries are amazing! I love making everything in my air fryer, and these are no different.
They come preseasoned, so all you need to do is pop them into the air fryer, spray a few times with cooking spray, and then at the end when they’re perfectly cooked up, add some seasonings (optional) and serve them up!
What can be easier, for a great breakfast, lunch or even dinner side dish!
The air fryer makes amazing potatoes, all types from Frozen French Fries to Frozen Sweet Potototaes, and now I make these! So good!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bob Evan’s Seasoned Potatoes Home Fries
- 1 Package Bob Evans Seasoned Poatotes, found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
How To Make Air Fryer Bob Evan’s Seasoned Potatoes Home Fries
Spread the home fries into your air fryer basket or air fryer tray. Single-layer is best.
Place the basket or tray into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, either shake (basket) or use tongs to flip the potatoes.
TIPS FOR COOKING AIR FRYER POTATOES
- I have made these in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, Air Fryer Basket, and Oven models, and the recipe will work the same, although the cooking time may vary by a few minutes.
- Remember to shake your basket during the cooking process so the potatoes get evenly cooked.
- Single-layer works best. Otherwise, the hot air can not flow through your food, cooking it up perfectly, you will end up with soggy potatoes.
HOW TO SERVE AIR FRYER POTATOES
These work well for all meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can serve tehm up as package or you can top with even more flavor.
Some of my favorite ways to season my potatoes are:
- Taco Seasoning
- Cheese Sauce
- Fresh Herbs
- Salt & Black Pepper
WANT MORE INCREDIBLE AIR FRYER POTATO RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- AIR FRYER ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FRIED RICE
- FROZEN TATER TOTS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES
- 1 package Bob Evan’s Seasoned Home Fries
- Spread the home fries into your air fryer basket or air fryer tray. Single-layer is best.
- Place the basket or tray into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F; for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, either shake (basket) or use tongs to flip the potatoes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 39Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.