This is such an easy recipe to make bruschetta, it’s also a great time to use fresh tomatoes, from the garden.
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablepoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsmic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, diced
- Start by cutting the tomatoes, and putting them in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Then thinly slice the basil, and add to the tomatoes.
- Mix in the shredded Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Let sit, while you prepare the bread.
- Grab the roll of French bread, while your mixture is marinating.
- Slice your bread, and as you slice them, place in a greased, with olive oil spray.
- Spray the top of the bread with olive oil spray.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 250 degrees F, for 3 minutes.
- As you use tongs to remove the bread slices, top with the bruschetta topping.
Keywords: air fryer crostini bruschetta recipe bruschetta chicken air fryer