There is nothing like a perfectly Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Kabobs They are truly amazing, flavorful, and tender.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
SIMPLE MARINADE DIRECTIONS:
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well, so all of the honey is well blended.
SIMPLE CHICKEN KEBAB DIRECTIONS:
- Place your chicken into the marinade, cover, and place in the refrigerator for 1 to 12 hours.
- Then thread the chicken, peppers, red peppers, and pineapple.
- Preheat the air fryer 360 degrees F for 5 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Place the chicken kebabs in the air fryer basket, cooking for 8 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Kabobs