This is the perfect recipe if you have been looking for the perfect Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings. With only two net carbs per serving, you can please the family while enjoying the delicious flavor of parmesan cheese! And by using the air fryer, you will get a batch of crispy wings, perfect for game day or a quick weeknight meal!
This might just be your new favorite thing to cook in the air fryer! Perfect for hockey season or football season!
Who doesn’t love a quick air fryer wings recipe that is aimed to please? I love the taste of garlic parmesan chicken wings, and the whole family will soon love this perfect party appetizer or the main dish. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce for even more flavor!
Air Fryer Keto Chicken Wings
There is nothing better for making chicken wings than the air fryer method. It’s amazing. And if you have never made air fryer chicken wings, you will be in for a treat! Cooking low-carb has never been easier than using your air fryer; no matter what model you have, there is nothing better!
And the great thing about using an air fryer is that the cooking time will be so much less, but you still get the best batch of keto garlic parmesan wings, soon to be a family favorite! There is nothing better than the combination of garlic and chicken wings!
Ingredients Needed For Low-Carb Parmesan Chicken Wings
Are you searching for a tasty, low-carb meal that won’t leave you feeling guilty? Look no further than this delicious Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe! This easy-to-make dish uses ingredients like egg whites and Parmesan cheese for an irresistible flavor. Not only is it simple and fast to prepare – but with a fraction of the carb content found in most chicken wing recipes, this dish is sure to become one of your go-to meals. Read on for all the details on creating these flavorful wings right at home!
Remember the step-by-step instructions and the full list of ingredients below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Wings: Fresh, raw wings, or frozen wings.
- Garlic: Use fresh minced garlic or jarred garlic.
- Oil: Use olive oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, or grapeseed oil
- Butter: Use unsalted butter
- Cheese: Use freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Seasonings and Spices: Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Black Pepper
- Serve With: Fresh Parsley, Melted Butter, or buffalo sauce
How To Cook Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
Step One: Preheat Your Air Fryer
Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, and spray your air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil. You can either use whole wings or cut the wings into separate pieces.
Step Two: Dry The Chicken Wings
Using a paper towel, pat the wings dry; then add them to a large mixing bowl, add the oil over the wings and toss to coat.
Step Three: Prepare Your Parmesan Sauce
Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl and toss to coat. Brush the low-carb garlic sauce over the chicken wings.
Step Four: Air Fry Your Chicken Wings
Place the coated wing into the air fryer basket, single layer, and set the cooking time for 25-30 minutes, flipping the chicken wings halfway during the cooking process. Before removing the chicken wings, use a meat thermometer; the safe internal temperature is 165 degrees f.
- Crowding: For best results, allow plenty of space around the chicken wings, allowing the hot air to circulate around the chicken wings so that you get crispy chicken wings.
- Timing: Since all air fryer models are different, the cooking time will depend on the specific air fryer model you are using, so for best results, use a meat thermometer to tell when the chicken is fully cooked.
- Seasonings: For added flavor, you can use fresh garlic or Italian Seasoning, or add some heat with a shake of red pepper flakes, right before serving. Also, dust with parmesan coating right before serving.
- Parmesan Sauce: I often double the recipe for the parmesan wing sauce and serve it as a dipping sauce. The sauce is more of a garlic butter sauce, perfect for wings.
- Serving: There are many different ways to serve these wings; place wings on a large tray, surrounded by your favorite sauces and freshly cut vegetables.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use frozen chicken wings in the recipe?
Yes, you can. The only difference is that the cooking time will be longer, but remember to check the internal temperature of the chicken wings before removing them from the air fryer basket.
Can I double the recipe for serving more people?
Yes, cooking in a double batch is a great way to meal plan. But depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook your chicken wings in batches. Remember to leave plenty of space around the chicken wings so the hot air can circulate around the wings, cooking them to perfection.
You can preheat your oven to 300 degrees F and place the cooked wings on a baking sheet while you cook the remaining wings.
Using baking powder
Baking powder is a leavening agent that can add crispness to chicken wings. Since baking powder is both keto friendly and low-carb, you can easily apply it to the chicken wings after you dry them off.
What to serve with low-carb chicken wings
Low-carb chicken wings are a great appetizer because they’re filling, flavorful, and incredibly easy to make. Many low-carb recipes will have you bake the wings in the oven, making them a healthier alternative to other fried snacks.
However, just because these wings don’t contain as many carbs as other snack options, you can’t serve them with some delicious cauliflower or broccoli sides. These veggies are great accompaniments to any chicken dish and are the perfect way to round out your meal while keeping your carb intake low.
Whether you pair your chicken wings with a fresh side salad, roasted cauliflower, or sautéed broccoli, you can be sure that your meal will feel satisfied and energized. So why not give low-carb chicken wings a try today? They’re the perfect way to get your carb fix without sacrificing flavor!
How To Store
Let the hot wings cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container, warp them into aluminum foil, or place them in a Ziploc Bag. The leftover wings will last in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
What Dipping Sauce To Serve
I love serving these with blue cheese dressing, just like Buffalo Wild Wings, but you can also make a batch of buttery garlic sauce, melting butter and infusing fresh garlic into the butter. Perfect for dipping! Serve with your favorite sauce for even more flavor!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY CRISP
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON APPLES
- THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING AN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER MISO SALMON
- AIR FRYER JAMMY EGGS
Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
A quick, easy, delicious recipe for Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings. These low-carb wings are crispy on the outside and full of flavor. Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, and spray your air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil. You can either use whole wings or cut the wings into separate pieces.
- Using a paper towel, pat the wings dry; then add them to a large mixing bowl, add the oil over the wings and toss to coat.
- Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl and toss to coat. Brush the low-carb garlic sauce over the chicken wings.
- Place the coated wing into the air fryer basket, single layer, and set the cooking time for 25-30 minutes, flipping the chicken wings halfway during the cooking process. Before removing the chicken wings, use a meat thermometer; the safe internal temperature is 165 degrees f.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray