Air Fryer Domino’s Cinnastix — Do you love Domino’s Cinnastix? But hate the unhealthy grease and calories that come with them? Well, have no fear! With your air fryer, you can enjoy all the deliciousness of Cinnastix without any of guilt. This easy recipe takes just minutes to prepare and delivers a big flavor. So go ahead and indulge—your taste buds will thank you!
Air fryers are a recent kitchen craze that has taken the cooking world by storm. They’re small, convenient, and best of all, they make delicious food! If you’ve never used an air fryer before, this recipe is the perfect place to start.
These Air Fryer Domino’s Cinnastix are crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside – just like the real thing! Plus, they only take 10 minutes to cook so they’re perfect for a quick and easy snack or dinner. So what are you waiting for? Give these Air Fryer Domino’s Cinnastix a try today!
What Are Domino’s Cinnastix
Who doesn’t love pizza? Even those who say they don’t usually end up liking at least one type of pizza. Well, Domino’s has something new that is sure to get your taste buds tingling – Cinnastix! These are cinnamon-flavored dough twists that are coated in sugar and topped with cinnamon and sugar. They’re perfect for a quick snack or dessert. Read on to learn more about Cinnastix and how you can get your hands on some.
History of Domino’s Cinnastix
What’s the one food that never fails to satisfy your cravings? Pizza, of course! And Domino’s is the king of pizza delivery. But did you know that they also have a delicious line of cinnamon snacks called Cinnastix? Let’s take a closer look at the history of this tasty treat.
Have you ever had Dominos Cinnastix before? The new recipe is different than the original, but it still has that delicious cinnamon flavor. And of course, if you have an air fryer you can make these in minutes!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Domino’s Cinnastix
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to enjoy Domino’s Cinnastix, then you’ll want to try air frying them! This cooking method produces perfectly crispy cinnastix every time, and only requires a few simple ingredients. Keep reading to learn what you need to get started.
- Pizza Dough: Use store-bought or homemade pizza dough. If you want a gluten-free version of this recipe, the recipe will work exactly the same.
- Butter: Use melted butter to brush on the dough! You can use either salted or unsalted butter.
- Granulated Sugar: This makes for a great coating!
- Cinnamon Sugar: For the coating, and adds a lot of flavors!
How To Make Domino’s Cinnastix In The Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 390* for 5 minutes. Remove dough from the can and spread out onto a lightly floured wooden cutting board.
Use a pizza cutter to cut dough into 1” pieces. Brush the pieces with melted butter.
Add the Cinnastix to the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 6 minutes
Remove dough Nuggets from the air fryer. Brush the Cinnastix with melted butter, and then sprinkle with granulated sugar and ground cinnamon!
- Shapes: Cut the shape of Cinnastix, and roll out pizza dough to a 10 by 12 inches rectangle. Then cut one side into eighth sections and the other sides into 8 equal pieces for a total of 16 individual treats!
- Butter: For best results use unsalted butter. Margaine is not the same, for this recipe.
- Dipping Sauce: I included the recipe that the Cinnastix is served with, but you can easily serve these with chocolate, caramel, or a cream cheese dipping sauce.
How To Store
Cooks all know that Domino’s Cinnastix is best enjoyed fresh from the oven, but what do you do when there are one or two leftovers? Here are some tips on how to store them for later. By following these simple guidelines, you can enjoy your Cinnastix any time you want!
- Let the leftover Cinnastix cool to room temperature.
- Then place them into an airtight container.
- They will last at room temperature for 2 to 4 days.
How To Reheat Domino’s Cinnastix In The Air Fryer
I don’t know about you, but when I’m craving Domino’s Cinnastix, there’s no time to wait for them to be delivered. That’s why I love using my air fryer to reheat them! Not only does it reheat them perfectly, but it also gives them that nice crispy texture. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the Cinnastix in the air fryer basket and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they’re heated through.
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
Do you love your air fryer because it makes healthy snacks that taste great? If so, you’ll love this new collection of recipes. We’ve gathered some of our favorite snacks that are both easy and delicious. So put on your apron and get ready to cook up some tasty treats!
AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ICE CREAM SANDWICH: Do you love chocolate chip cookies? Do you love ice cream? Most importantly, do you love air fryers? If so, this blog post is for YOU! Today we’re going to show you how to make a delicious chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich using your air fryer. It’s the perfect summer treat! Stay cool and enjoy!
AIR FRYER APPLE PIE PIZOOKIE: Pizza and pie, two of America’s favorite foods, come together in this delicious Air Fryer Apple Pie Pizookie! This sweet and savory treat is perfect for a party or a family night. Best of all, it’s easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. So invite your friends over and get ready to dig into some serious comfort food!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Domino’s Cinnastix
- 1 package pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 390* for 5 minutes. Remove dough from the can and spread out onto a lightly floured wooden cutting board.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut dough into 1” pieces. Brush the pieces with melted butter.
- Add the Cinnastix to the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 6 minutes
- Remove dough Nuggets from the air fryer. Brush the Cinnastix with melted butter, and then sprinkle with granulated sugar and ground cinnamon!
- Air Fryer