Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This might be my son’s favorite way that I have ever made carrots. And you know what, they were so easy, he might be eating them weekly. This would also be a great side dish to make at Easter.
It’s pretty easy to make, and you only need a few ingredients. I can not wait for the farmer’s market this summer, and air frying up some fresh vegetables.
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
If you are looking for a new Air Fryer, they are having a HUGE sale on them today- for $47.99
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Then place them in your air fryer basket and set the temperature to 390 degrees F, for 12 minutes.
Kitchen Items Used:
- 3 cups of baby carrots
- 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by adding the carrots, EVOO, honey, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the carrots with EVOO, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Then place them in your air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and set the time for 12 minutes.
- Then remove, sprinkle some dill on them, and serve,