Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
This morning, I made French Toasts, actually, I made several batches of it. remember I have teenage boys! (LOL)
This is one of the easiest breakfast recipes, that I have found for French Toast.
The batter is rich and creates a nice and light batter, that when I combined it with air frying, it came out nice and fluffy.
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Add all of your ingredients to a bowl,
Lay them in, mine stuck a bit, so I wish I used parchment paper.
Delicious after 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Slice each bread slice into 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together the eggs, milk, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, beat until the eggs are broken up and everything is mixed well.
- Then dip each french toast stick into the mixture and then shake to get the excess off, as you do, line them up in your Air Fryer Basket.
- (You can use parchment paper if you want to cut down on the mess)
- Air Fryer for 2 minutes at 320 degrees F. Then flip them over and do another 3 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!