Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Here you have the most simplest of recipes. I made this for my son’s hockey team, for a football party (does that sound strange). It’s easy, it’s simple and it works. So, what’s better for a crowd?
We are trying lots and lots of hot dogs for lunches nowadays. I hope you will come back and look for our flavors. My son really wants a Chicago Dog.
Hope you and yours enjoy this recipe!
If you like simple recipes, because I’m all about the simple recipes, follow us at:
- 8 hot dogs (mine were frozen)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of diced onions
- Add all of your ingredients into your Instant Pot.
- Then set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes. If you are using them from the refrigerator, or thawed, adjust the time to 1 minute on high pressure.
- Set the valve to sealed.
- Let it naturally release.
- Optional Serve with a hot dog bun and allow kids/adults to garnish as they would love.