Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut up in large chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 4 stalks of celery, peeled and diced
- 10 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into your Instant Pot
- Place your lid on, and make sure it's sealed
- Press the manual and set it for high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When it beeps, let it naturally release.
- Strain the liquid, and discard the vegetable scraps.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3 days or freeze, for later use.