This is such an easy way to make homeamde blueberry syrup and it takes hardly any time.
- 3 cups of frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- In your Instant Pot place the blueberries, then add the sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the lid and set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Let it naturally release when the timer is up.
- Then add the water and cornstarch in a small bowl and mix well, then add it to the blueberry mixture and mix well.
- Press the saute function, and bring to a boil.