Instant Pot Sausage and Cheddar Egg Muffins are truly amazing; if you have been looking for easy breakfast recipes for your Instant Pot, this is one of the best!
They are currently all of the rages. My kids like sausage ones, and since I had some sausage in the freezer, I switched out the classic bacon for the sausage. They worked out wonderfully. They had a great light and favorable taste. You can freeze these for later or make a whole batch and then eat them during the week. They also make great snacks. And, if you learn to make a Starbucks coffee as good as they can, you can really have a Starbucks experience at home. That would save you a ton of money.
Here are the easy instructions, so you can make them at home,
More Instant Pot Recipes
- NSTANT POT PASTA, FETA, AND TOMATOES
- NINJA FOODI CHICKEN PAD THAI
- INSTANT POT SHRIMP SCAMPI
- INSTANT POT CREAMY SAUSAGE RIGATONI
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN PARMESAN
Don’t Forget To Pin Instant Pot Sausage and Cheddar Egg Muffins
Instant Pot Sausage and Cheddar Egg Muffins (KETO Friendly)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sausage, cooked
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup water
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, until they are frothy.
- Then add in the heavy cream, salt, pepper, cooked ground sausage, and Cheddar cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased silicone egg mold.
- Cover the silicone mold with foil.
- Add about a cup of water to the Instant Pot bowl, and then place the trivet down. Rest the silicone mold (covered with foil) on the trivet. Add the lid on, and make sure the vent is in the sealing position.
- Set manual high pressure to 5 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Instant Pot
- Egg Mold