Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is an easy and healthy recipe. I love when the two meet.
I hope you have been following along, on my cooking adventures, with the Instant Pot.
You will notice that every day, I post at least 5 recipes, with the Instant Pot.
Because I’m all about real food for real people.
Today, we are making Homemade BBQ sauce, it’s a simple dish. But it’s a mighty tasty dish.
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- ½ cup of onion, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- ⅔ cup of catsup
- ¼ cup of tomato paste
- ¼ cup of cider vinegar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 2 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- In your instant pot, first add the onion, then add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Add your lid to your Instant Pot and make sure the vent is sealed. Set the manual high pressure for 15 minutes, letting it naturally release.
- Let cool and then refrigerate.