Is there anything better than a delicious, homemade sauce? This honey mustard sauce is the perfect addition to any meal – it’s easy to make and so tasty! Give it a try next time you’re cooking up something special.
Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce. What is better than chicken fingers, chicken strips, or chicken tenders dipped in anything? This is one of my family’s favorite recipes for homemade honey mustard dressing!
Making the Best Homemade Honey Mustard
Making the perfect honey mustard sauce can sometimes feel like a daunting task. Is it supposed to be sweet or tangy? Thick or thin? Fear not – with the right ingredients and recipe, creating delicious homemade honey mustard is easy. And all you really need are some simple pantry staples, to recreate a creamy honey mustard sauce in minutes!
Ingredients Needed For Quick Honey Mustard Sauce
If you’re in a pinch and need a tasty sauce for your sandwich or salad, look no further than this easy honey mustard recipe. You only need a few basic ingredients.
Remember the full recipe is below, in the recipe card, at the bottom of this page.
- Dijon Mustard: You can also use yellow mustard or spicy mustard. remember yellow mustard containers apple cider vinegar, which will give it a zing!
- Honey: Use raw honey, for the best sauce.
- Mayonnaise: YOu can also sure Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, or Miricle Whip.
- Lemon Juice: Use freshly squeezed lemon juice, for the best flavor.
- Seasonings and Spices: Use Salt, and Black Pepper.
How To Make Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
- Use a whisk, and blend until it’s a smooth sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Storing the Honey Dijon Sauce
If you have any homemade honey mustard sauce, store it in either an airtight jar or an airtight container. It will last for about 1 to 2 weeks. This honey mustard sauce recipe does not freeze well.
Since this is such an easy recipe, you can make a double batch, but remember to properly store it.
Ways to Use this Sauce
You can either use this sauce as a dressing or as a dip. Here are some of my favorite ways to use this homemade version of your favorite dip!
- Dip: Air Fryer French Fries, Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries, Air Fryer Onion Rings, Fresh Vegetables, Brussels Sprouts.
- Sauce For: Chicken Wings, Crispy Chicken Nuggets, or even use as a salad dressing. This is a creamy sauce!
More Homemade Sauce Recipes
Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce. What is better than a chicken dipped in anything?
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a small mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
Use a whisk, and blend until smooth.
Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.