The Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer for any holiday gathering. It’s easy and delicious, which means it’ll be a hit with your guests!
You can serve this sweet treat on crackers or bread slices as well as apples/pears if you like.
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup dried cranberries, diced
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped (toasted optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh chives or parsley, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and dried cranberries.
- Fold in the diced pecans or walnuts, garlic powder, and fresh parsley or chives.
- Use your hands and place the ball on a piece of saran wrap. Roll it into a ball, then put it into the refrigerator until you are ready for serving.
- Before serving, you can roll it in diced pecans, walnuts, fresh parsley, or chives.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball