Blackstone Fried Eggs Recipe — Do you love fried eggs? Today I’m sharing my ultimate fried egg recipe to make your taste buds sing.
Imagine a perfectly cooked, golden-yolked egg with a delicately crisp edge – that’s what Blackstone Fried Eggs offer.
I can guarantee one bite, and you’ll be hooked! Today, I will share the tips, tricks, techniques, and flavor options that have made this classic egg dish popular among foodies. Let’s explore why everyone is talking about Blackstone Fried Eggs!
Do you crave a delicious breakfast that is simple and easy to make? Look no further than this Blackstone fried egg recipe! This entrée is packed with flavor while still being nutritional. With just a few simple ingredients, you will have an amazing breakfast on the table in under ten minutes. The eggs are cooked perfectly with crisp white edges and golden yolks.
Eggs are tasty and packed with proteins, making them an excellent choice for a morning meal. This recipe uses fresh herbs and spices, which add zest and flavor to every bite. This fried egg dish requires minimal effort for maximum results – it’s sure to become your favorite go-to breakfast!
Can You Fry Eggs On The Blackstone Griddle?
Yes, you can fry eggs on the Blackstone Griddle. The surface of a Blackstone flat top griddle is perfect for frying eggs. It has an even heat distribution, making it the ideal tool if you’re looking to cook your eggs in minutes perfectly. The griddle surface is one of my favorite ways to make fried eggs!
This is the perfect way to fry your eggs while camping, and it’s a breakfast that the whole family will love! This will soon become one of your favorites!
Why You Will Love Fried Eggs On Blackstone Griddle
Fried eggs on the griddle are a popular breakfast dish because they’re easy to make and incredibly delicious. The combination of warm, slightly runny egg yolks with crispy edges and fluffy whites is simply irresistible.
Additionally, fried eggs are incredibly versatile—you can eat them plain or add your favorite toppings for a unique twist. From bacon and cheese to sautéed veggies, fried eggs are the perfect base for any morning meal. Enjoy them on their own or as part of a delicious breakfast sandwich! Either way, you can’t go wrong with this classic griddle-cooked favorite.
Try it today and see why we love fried eggs on the griddle!
The Best Blackstone Griddle Eggs Recipe
Making eggs on your Blackstone Griddle is easy and a great way to start the day. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast or a culinary adventure, this recipe will help you make the perfect Blackstone griddle eggs! This is one of the easy eggs you will make, perfect for camping or an easy breakfast recipe.
Remember the step-by-step instructions below in the printed recipe card at the end of the post.
- Eggs: Use the large whole egg
- Butter: You can also use cooking oil, but butter has a much better flavor when cooking eggs!
How To Cook Fried Eggs On Blackstone Griddle
Fried eggs are a simple yet delicious breakfast staple. When cooked on a Blackstone griddle, they can be made even better by adding butter and a sprinkle of salt. Here is how to cook fried eggs on a Blackstone griddle:
Step One: Prepare The Blackstone Griddle
Preheat the griddle by turning it to medium-high heat; set the griddle temperature for about 4-5 minutes before adding the eggs. Add a tablespoon of butter, or avocado oil, to the griddle’s surface and swirl it around with a spatula until it’s melted.
Step Two: Fry The Eggs On Blackstone Griddle
Crack your whole eggs onto the center of the griddle, and be careful not to break the yolks. Place each egg on the griddle and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Once the whites are cooked, carefully flip the eggs with a griddle spatula and reduce the heat to low. Cook on this side for 1-2 minutes or until your desired doneness is reached.
Step Three: Serving
For a finishing touch, sprinkle each top of the egg with a pinch of salt, red pepper flakes, and serve.
Enjoy! Fried eggs cooked on a Blackstone griddle are an easy yet delicious way to enjoy breakfast. With the addition of butter and a pinch of salt, you’ll have a meal that tastes like it was made in a restaurant. Give these steps a try!
How To Use Egg Rings To Make Fried Eggs On The Blackstone Griddle
Preparing the griddle before adding the egg ring is important when using egg rings to make fried eggs on a Blackstone griddle. Preheating your griddle and spraying it with cooking oil will help ensure your fried egg isn’t stuck to the surface when you remove the egg ring. Once the griddle is preheated, place the egg ring on it and let it heat up. This will help prevent sticking even further.
When you’re ready to cook your fried eggs, crack them into the egg ring, season with salt and pepper or other desired ingredients, and cover with the lid of your Blackstone griddle. You will want to cook the eggs for several minutes, flipping them once or twice during cooking. When they are finished cooking, lift off the lid and carefully remove the egg ring from the griddle with a spatula. Your perfectly cooked fried egg is now ready to enjoy!
What To Serve With Easy Fried Egg Recipe
Fried eggs can be served with various accompaniments to please the pickiest eaters. Toast is one of the most classic sides for fried eggs, and it provides a great vehicle for sopping up any yolks that remain after eating an egg. Sliced avocado or tomatoes are also popular additions, adding extra nutrients and flavor to the dish. For an easy way to turn a simple fried egg into a meal, try adding some bacon or ham. These meaty proteins will fill you up while complementing the egg’s flavors. Other breakfast favorites like fresh vegetables, green beans, chorizo sausage, roasted potatoes, breakfast sausage, sautéed mushrooms, and grilled onions can all be served alongside fried eggs.
Going for a Mediterranean-inspired meal? Serve your fried eggs with a side of tzatziki, feta, and olives for an extra flavor boost. A few simple, fresh fruit slices like watermelon or pineapple can bring summery sweetness to the plate. For those who want something more savory, serve fried eggs with a few slices of cheese or lightly cooked greens like spinach. No matter what combination you choose, fried eggs will surely be a hit!
Pro Tips For Frying Eggs On Blackstone Griddle
- Preheat the Griddle: Preheating the griddle is essential for even cooking and preventing the eggs from sticking. Heat the griddle to medium-low heat or around 325°F (163°C) for a few minutes before cooking.
- Use Cooking Oil or Butter: Apply a thin layer of cooking oil or butter to the griddle surface to prevent the eggs from sticking. Use a high smoke points oil like vegetable, canola, or avocado.
- Crack Eggs Onto the Griddle: Crack the eggs directly onto the griddle surface, ensuring they are spaced apart to allow room for spreading.
- Cover the Eggs (Optional): To help cook the top of the eggs faster, you can cover the griddle with a lid or a large metal bowl to trap the heat.
- Season and Season Early: Season the eggs with salt, pepper, or any desired seasonings early in the cooking process. Sprinkling the seasoning directly onto the eggs before they start to set allows the flavors to penetrate the eggs as they cook.
- Cook on Low Heat: Keep the heat on the griddle low to avoid overcooking or burning the eggs. Low heat ensures a gradual and gentle cooking process, resulting in tender and moist eggs.
- Add Toppings (Optional): If you want to add toppings like cheese, diced vegetables, or cooked bacon to your eggs, sprinkle them onto the eggs once they start to set but are still slightly runny. This allows the toppings to meld with the eggs as they finish cooking.
- Cook to Desired Doneness: Cook the eggs until they reach your desired level of doneness. For sunny-side-up eggs or runny yolk, cook until the whites are set, but the yolks are still runny. For over-easy or over-medium eggs, gently flip them using a spatula and cook for a short time on the other side.
- Remove with a Spatula: Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, carefully slide a spatula under each egg to lift it off the griddle. Be gentle to prevent breaking the yolks.
- Serve and Enjoy: Serve the fried eggs immediately while they are still hot, and enjoy them as part of a delicious breakfast or brunch.
By following these pro tips, you can achieve perfect results, for a great option for the whole family.
Frequently Asked Questions About Making Fried Eggs On Blackstone Griddle
What temperature should I set my Blackstone griddle for frying eggs?
Setting your Blackstone griddle to medium-low heat or around 325°F (163°C) is recommended when frying eggs. This allows for a gentle and even cooking process without overheating or burning the eggs.
How do I prevent the eggs from sticking to the Blackstone Grill?
To prevent the eggs from sticking, apply a thin layer of cooking oil or butter to the griddle surface before cooking. This helps create a non-stick surface and makes it easier to flip and remove the eggs without any residue.
Can I cook multiple eggs at once on the griddle?
Yes, you can cook multiple eggs at once on the griddle. Just make sure to leave enough space between the eggs to prevent them from running into each other. This allows for even cooking and easy flipping.
How long does it take to cook fried eggs on a Blackstone griddle?
The cooking time for fried eggs on a Blackstone griddle can vary depending on the desired doneness and the heat level. Typically, it takes about 2-4 minutes for sunny-side-up eggs and an additional 1-2 minutes if you flip them for over-easy or over-medium eggs.
Can I use an egg ring or mold on the griddle to shape the eggs?
You can use an egg ring or mold on the griddle to shape the eggs into a specific form, such as a perfect circle. Simply place the ring or mold on the griddle, add the cracked egg inside, and cook as usual. This can be helpful if you prefer a consistent shape or want to create a visually appealing presentation. Another option is to use sliced bell pepper for a ring.
Can I cook eggs with runny yolks on a Blackstone griddle?
You can cook eggs with runny yolks on a flat top grill. For sunny-side-up eggs with runny yolks, cook until the whites are set, but the yolks are still slightly runny. If you prefer over-easy or over-medium eggs, gently flip them using a spatula and cook for a short time on the other side while keeping the yolk runny.
Can I add seasonings or toppings to my fried eggs?
Yes, you can add seasonings and toppings to enhance the flavor of your fried eggs. Sprinkle salt, pepper, or other desired seasonings directly onto the eggs as they cook. You can add toppings like cheese, diced vegetables, or cooked bacon by sprinkling them onto the eggs once they start to set but are still slightly runny.
Can I reheat fried eggs on the Blackstone griddle?
It’s generally best to cook fried eggs fresh and enjoy them immediately. Reheating fried eggs on the griddle may result in overcooking and a loss of texture. If you have leftover fried eggs, it’s recommended to reheat them gently in a microwave or on a stovetop using low heat.
More Blackstone Griddle Recipes
- Blackstone Griddle Crispy Bacon
- Blackstone French Toast
- Easy Blackstone Chicken Tacos
- Air Fryer Hash Browns
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe
- Air Fryer English Muffin Toasted
Sign up for our new recipes by signing up for our free newsletter!
Blackstone Fried Eggs Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat the griddle by turning it to medium-high heat; set the griddle temperature for about 4-5 minutes before adding the eggs. Add a tablespoon of butter, or avocado oil, to the griddle's surface and swirl it around with a spatula until it’s melted.
- Crack your whole eggs onto the center of the griddle, and be careful not to break the yolks. Place each egg on the griddle and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Once the whites are cooked, carefully flip the eggs with a griddle spatula and reduce the heat to low. Cook on this side for 1-2 minutes or until your desired doneness is reached.
- For a finishing touch, sprinkle each top of the egg with a pinch of salt, red pepper flakes, and serve.
- Enjoy! Fried eggs cooked on a Blackstone griddle are an easy yet delicious way to enjoy breakfast. With the addition of butter and a pinch of salt, you’ll have a meal that tastes like it was made in a restaurant. Give these steps a try!
- Blackstone Griddle