Air Fryer Sugar Cookie Bars — Cooks of all levels will enjoy these air fryer sugar cookie bars. The recipe is simple and straightforward, and the results are amazing. Sugar cookie lovers will adore the crispy edges and soft centers of these delicious treats. Best of all, they can be made in your air fryer in just minutes! Give them a try today.
Cooks, especially novice cooks, are always looking for ways to make their lives easier in the kitchen. One way to do this is by using an air fryer. Air fryers are small appliances that use hot air to cook food. You can use them to fry, bake, roast, or grill food. Today I am going to show you how to make sugar cookie bars in your air fryer.
These sugar cookie bars are a great alternative to traditional cookies because they are quick and easy to make and they require no baking. The bar recipe also includes a cream cheese frosting that gives the cookies a delicious boost of flavor. So if you are looking for an easy dessert that will wow your guests, then be sure to try these
Are you looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe that is perfect for the holiday season? If so, then you need to try these air fryer sugar cookie bars. They are simple to make and taste amazing. Plus, they are a great option if you are looking for a healthier dessert option. So, what are you waiting for? Give these air fryer sugar cookie bars a try today!
What Are Sugar Cookie Bars?
Do you love the taste of sugar cookies, but don’t want to spend all afternoon baking them? Then sugar cookie bars are the solution for you! These delicious bars are easy to make and perfect for any occasion. So what are sugar cookie bars, exactly?
They’re simply a combination of sugar cookies and frosting, baked into one delicious dessert. Whether you’re looking for a new Christmas treat or something special for a birthday party, these bars are sure to please. Ready to give them a try? Keep reading for the recipe.
Why Make Sugar Cookies Bars In An Air Fryer?
Do you love sugar cookies? What about bars? Have you ever tried making them in your air fryer? If not, you’re in for a real treat! Today, we’re going to show you how to make the best sugar cookie bars in your air fryer.
Trust us, they are delicious! Keep reading to find out why we think this is the best way to make them. Plus, we’ll share a few tips on how to make them even better. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Sugar Cookie Bars
The sugar cookie bars in the air fryer are my new favorite way to make sugar cookies. I love that they come out perfectly every time and that I don’t have to worry about them burning. Plus, there are only a few ingredients needed so they’re really easy to make! If you haven’t tried sugar cookie bars in the air fryer yet, you definitely need to give them a try!
- Sugar Cookie Dough: Refrigerated Cookie Dough, found in the dairy department. The most common brand is Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Sheets or Roll. (Pillsbury Ready To Bake Sugar Cookie Dough)
- Frosting: Use your favorite frosting!
- Sprinkles: Add some colorful sprinkles or jimmies!
How To Make Sugar Cookie Bars In The Air Fryer
Line an 8×8 pan* with parchment paper and preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees F. Spread cookie dough into the pan on top of the parchment paper. Press it down to make sure it’s flat and even.
Next, add half of the sprinkles to the top of the dough. Place the pan in the air fryer and bake for about 10 minutes.
The bars are done when the outside is a light golden brown, the edges are crisp, and the inside is set (Note it will still be a little on the softer side inside and that’s ok, it will firm up even more after removing it from the air fryer. ) Allow to fully cool in pan. Then remove bars by taking parchment paper straight out. Cut bars into 9-12 small squares.
Place a dollop of the frosting on top of each bar and add the rest of the sprinkles to the tops!
Overbaking: When the edges are slightly golden and nothing comes off the toothpick, remove it from the air fryer.
Frosting: Let your sugar cookie bars, cool before adding the frosting.
What Can You Serve With Sugar Cookie Bars
These sugar cookie bars are perfect for any occasion! And you can change the sprinkles out, to serve them on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, or even Father’s Day!
These also make a great birthday surprise! Of course, they go amazing at the family get-together, reunions or even the backyard BBQ.
Add to your Sugar Cookie Bars with these Quick and Easy Variations
The great thing about sugar cookie bars is that they are versatile. You can easily customize them to your liking by adding different ingredients. Below, we will share some quick and easy variations that you can add to your sugar cookie bars.
This recipe is also perfect for other holidays, you can easily change the color of the frosting or just the sprinkles! You could add a little blue food coloring to the icing and switch up your sprinkles for Hanukkah or even try pink frosting with hearts for Valentine’s Day or Orange/Black icing for Halloween with festive sprinkles etc
- Chocolate: Make an elegant dessert by dripping melted white chocolate over crisp nuts or shredded coconut.
- Cut: You can use cookie cutters, or cut them into circles, diamonds, or even letters!
- Frosting; Use homemade or store-bought frosting!
How to Store Cookie Bars
Cookies are a classic dessert that everyone loves. There’s just something special about biting into a warm, freshly baked cookie. But what do you do when you’ve got too many cookies, how do you store them?
Transfer your sugar cookie bars to an airtight container. They will last at room temperature for 2 to 3 days. Otherwise, place them in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How To Make Ahead and Store Your Sugar Cookie Bars
These sugar cookie bars are perfect for freezing ahead of time, the texture holds up well. They also keep perfectly in the fridge.
This recipe is so easy to put together for Holiday gatherings and last-minute parties. You can make your own cookie dough from scratch or use a store-bought cookie dough like Pillsbury. This recipe uses about two rolls of refrigerated store-bought sugar cookie dough. The same goes for the icing- you only need about a cup and a half of icing, so you can use your own favorite icing recipe or grab a container from the store if you’re strapped for time! You can actually serve these without the frosting as well and they are very delicious & festive even just topped with sprinkles!
Using parchment paper allows for easy clean-up and even cooking!
How To Freeze Your Sugar Cookie Bars
To freeze your sugar cookie bars, you should slice them into squares and place them in a freezer bag. Remember to squeeze as much air out of the bag before sealing it, to prevent freezer burn.
When you are ready to eat the cokes, place them on the counter for about 30 minutes, or place them overnight in the refrigerator to defrost.
What Pan To Use In The Air Fryer For Cookies
The pan you use depends on the size of your air fryer. An 8×8 will fit in most air fryers but, not all. You can use any type of pan that will fit (round, square, etc). If you don’t have a pan that will work, you could also use parchment paper to line your basket, but make sure it goes up the sides as well, you may have to adjust the cooking time a little too!
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
If you love air fryer cookies, you’re going to love this latest recipe roundup. We’ve collected ten of the best air fryer cookie recipes out there, so you can make your favorite cookies right in your air fryer. From chocolate chip cookies to sugar cookies, there’s something for everyone here. So what are you waiting for? Get baking!
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES: Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make treat? Then look no further than these air fryer peanut butter cookies! They are simple to make and require minimal ingredients, so they are perfect for any occasion. Plus, who can resist the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? Enjoy!
- AIR FRYER S’MORES COOKIES: Move over oven-baked s’mores, there’s a new sheriff in town – and her name is air fryer! These cookies are the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth without heating up your kitchen. Plus, they’re easy to customize with your favorite add-ins. Give them a try tonight!
- AIR FRYER CHRISTMAS BROWNIE MIX COOKIES: It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and that means Christmas cookies! But who has time to make all those different batches of cookies? Not me! That’s why I’m using my air fryer to make these delicious brownie mix cookies. They’re easy to make and taste amazing! Plus, they’re the perfect size for a quick snack or dessert. Merry Christmas!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Sugar Cookie Bars
- 32 ounces Sugar Cookie Dough , (2 rolls of store bought cookie dough)
- 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 pan* with parchment paper and preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees F.
- Spread cookie dough into the pan on top of the parchment paper. Pressing it down to make sure it’s flat and even.
- Next, add half of the sprinkles to the top of the dough
- Place the pan in the air fryer and bake for about 10 minutes.
- The bars are done when the outside is a light golden brown, the edges are crisp, and the inside is set
- (Note it will still be a little on the softer side inside and that’s ok, it will firm up even more after removing it from the air fryer. )
- Allow to fully cool in pan. Then remove bars by taking parchment paper straight out. Cut bars into 9-12 small squares.
- Place a dollop of the frosting on top of each bar and add the rest of the sprinkles to the tops!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan