This delicious Air Fryer Rosemary Foccacia Bread was so easy to make, and I topped it with fresh spices and diced tomatoes, drizzled on some olive oil, and sea salt. It was fabulous.
- 1 pound of prepared pizza dough
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- Spices: about 1 teaspoon of each, Thyme, Basil, Italian Seasonings
- Spray your baking pan with olive oil spray.
- Spread your dough out, punching it down with your fingertips.
- Leave it to rise for about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the dough with olive oil, sprinkle the olive oil spices, and scatter some minced garlic on top. I added some diced tomatoes for roasted tomato flavored baked in.
- Set the pan into the air fryer for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle with sliced olives, tomatoes, spices, and olive oil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Rosemary Foccacia Bread