Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia — Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Italy with our easy-to-make Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia.
This delightful recipe combines the simplicity of Trader Joe’s Burrata, fresh focaccia bread, and the convenience of an air fryer to create a warm and cheesy appetizer or side dish that will transport your taste buds straight to the Mediterranean.
Whether hosting a dinner party or craving a delicious snack, this dish will satisfy your cravings with every bite. Let’s dive into the simple steps to bring the taste of Italy to your table.
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s 5 Ingredient Meals
This is one of my favorite meals; if you have been looking for an air fryer meal that features Trader Joe’s products, this is one of the best!
Other great options include how to cook Trader Joe’s gyro slices in the air fryer, Trader Joe’s Santa Maria Tri-Tip Roast Air Fryer, and Trader Joe’s Carne Asada.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia
Elevate your culinary experience with the irresistible combination of creamy burrata cheese, fresh focaccia, and vibrant Mediterranean flavors. Crafting Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia is a simple and delicious journey through Italian-inspired cuisine.
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list are below, in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Trader Joe’s Burrata Cheese: This creamy, fresh cheese with a mozzarella shell and a soft, creamy center adds a rich and luxurious texture to the dish.
- Trader Joe’s Fresh Focaccia: Flavorful and herb-infused Italian bread that is the perfect base for your burrata topping. We used Roasted Tomatoes and Parmesan Foccaia Bread, but any type will work.
- Fresh Arugula: Fresh arugula not only adds a burst of color but also a fragrant, herbaceous taste that complements the creaminess of the burrata.
- Cherry Tomatoes: These little bursts of sweetness and acidity provide a nice contrast to the richness of the burrata.
- Balsamic Glaze: A drizzle of balsamic glaze adds a sweet and tangy note that ties all the flavors together.
How To Cook Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia
To achieve the perfect balance of crispy and gooey, follow these simple steps to cook Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia to perfection.
Step One: Prepare The Foccaica
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 2-3 minutes. Cut the focaccia to fit into your air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
Air Fry the focaccia for 3-6 minutes.
Step Two: Add Toppings
While the foccacia is toasting, cut the tomatoes in half and cut the burrata into bite-sized pieces. Remove the focaccia from the air fryer basket, and add the burrata, arugula, and heirloom tomatoes.
Step Three: Serving
Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze right before serving.
Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia
Here are some pro tips to make your Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia even more delectable:
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Ensure your air fryer is preheated to the recommended temperature. This helps in achieving a crispy texture on the focaccia.
- Brush with Olive Oil: Brushing the cut sides of the focaccia with olive oil adds flavor and helps get that appealing golden crust.
- Watch Closely: Keep a close eye on the focaccia while it’s in the air fryer. Cooking times can vary depending on the model and wattage of your air fryer, so check frequently to prevent overcooking.
- Customize Toppings: Get creative with your toppings. Fresh basil leaves, sliced tomatoes, roasted garlic, or a drizzle of balsamic glaze can add extra layers of flavor and freshness.
- Serve Immediately: Burrata cheese is at its best when it’s still warm and creamy. Serve the focaccia immediately after cooking for the ultimate gooey, cheesy experience.
- Slice Carefully: When slicing the Burrata Focaccia, use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to ensure clean cuts without squishing the delicious filling.
- Pair with Wine: This Burrata Focaccia pairs wonderfully with a glass of wine. Consider serving it with a light white wine or a fruity red for an extra touch of indulgence.
Following these tips elevate your Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia to a restaurant-quality dish perfect for sharing with friends or savoring as a special treat.
Can I cook frozen focaccia in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen focaccia in an air fryer. Preheat the air fryer, place the frozen focaccia in the basket, and cook at a slightly lower temperature than you would for fresh focaccia. Keep an eye on it to avoid overcooking.
How do I prevent the focaccia from becoming too crispy in the air fryer?
To prevent the focaccia from becoming overly crispy, you can brush it with a bit of olive oil before air frying. Additionally, you can cover the focaccia with aluminum foil for part of the cooking time and then remove it to achieve the desired level of crispiness.
Can I reheat leftover focaccia in the air fryer?
Yes, you can reheat leftover focaccia in the air fryer. Preheat the air fryer, place the slices of focaccia in the basket, and reheat at a lower temperature for a few minutes until it’s warmed through. Be cautious not to overheat, as it can become too crispy.
How do I store leftover focaccia?
To store leftover focaccia, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out. You can also place it in an airtight container. Store it at room temperature for a day or two or in the refrigerator for longer freshness. Reheat as needed.
Can I add extra toppings to my focaccia in the air fryer?
Absolutely! Feel free to customize your focaccia with additional toppings like fresh herbs, sliced tomatoes, olives, or other favorite ingredients. Just be mindful not to overload it, as it may affect the cooking process.
What’s the best temperature and time for cooking focaccia in the air fryer?
The optimal temperature and time can vary depending on your air fryer model. Generally, start with a temperature of around 350°F (175°C) and cook for 3-5 minutes for fresh focaccia, adjusting as needed to achieve the desired level of crispiness.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER TGIF FRIDAY’S GREEN BEAN FRIES
- AIR FRYER STEAK FRIES
- Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Trader Joe’s French Fries
- Easy Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Gyoza
- Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Potstickers
- THE BEST AND EASIEST AIR FRYER FRENCH FRIES RECIPE
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Burrata Focaccia
- 1 piece Focaccia Bread
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced, or heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 cup arugula, fresh
- 8 ounces Burrata cheese
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic glaze
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 2-3 minutes. Cut the focaccia to fit into your air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Air Fry the focaccia for 3-6 minutes.
- While the foccacia is toasting, cut the tomatoes in half and cut the burrata into bite-sized pieces. Remove the focaccia from the air fryer basket, and add the burrata, arugula, and heirloom tomatoes.
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze right before serving.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Parchment Paper, optional