It was such an easy dessert or snack, made with two ingredients and dusted with powdered sugar, for an amazing afternoon treat!
- 12 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Layout your wonton wrapper on a flat surface, then add 1-2 tablespoons of raspberry pie filling into the center.
- Wet the edges with water, fold the wonton in half, and pinch the sides up to fold a purse.
- Spray the air fryer basket and set the wontons in there. Set the temperature to 340 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Keywords: Air Fryer Raspberry Wontons