Air Fryer Cranberry Breakfast Cake is such an easy and delicious cake, this is one of my favorite cakes, and it’s packed with cranberries.
Air fryer cakes are so easy to make, and everyone loves cake. You can make this delicious cake recipe from scratch with our simple instructions.
Air Fryer Cranberry Breakfast Cake
I love to bake; I have been baking since I was a child and was given an easy bake oven. Now that I have an air fryer and Instant Pot, those are my new tools. They replaced my childhood dream toy. Sometimes, cooking with my air fryer brings back some fond memories since some of the food is small.
- Half and Half
- Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Cranberries (Fresh or Frozen)
How To Make Air Fryer Cranberry Breakfast Cake
Start by creaming the butter and sugar, in a large mixing bowl.
Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, and half and half, mix well.
Mix in the baking powder, salt, and flour and mix well. This is a very heavy batter. Fold in the cranberries.
Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, place the batter into the pan, pressing firmly, and then sprinkle some baking sugar on top (optional). Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Here are some tips for making a cake in the Air Fryer:
- Always spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray, like making a cake in the oven. ( I use whatever I have on hand, either Pam or Baker’s Joy) Trader Joe’s makes a great non-stick cooking spray too.
- I cook my cake on the air fryer, low and slow, this makes them brown better, and I find that it does take longer but also makes for a moist cake.
- Set the butter and eggs at room temperature.
- Use the correct tools to measure dry ingredients; never use a measuring cup.
- For a lighter batter, always cream the butter and sugar together.
- Allow the cake to cool for just about 10 minutes, and you should be able to get the cake out of the pan quickly.
Can I Use Frozen Cranberries Instead of Fresh
Fresh cranberries are always my first pick, but you can use frozen. The only thing about frozen berries is as soon as you pour them into your cake batter, they will leak off a red color. It can alter the whole color of your cake. The flavor will be amazing; you will see a red tint and swirls in the batter.
Frozen cranberries are always frozen at their prime. And it can be very affordable compared to buying fresh. So if you use frozen, don’t thaw and stir right into the cake batter. Then move on to the next steps.
Can I Make This Cranberry Breakfast Cake in The Oven Instead
Sometimes people get worried if a recipe will work or not. So if you are in doubt about the air fryer, go right ahead with the oven. Just preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and then pour the cake mixture into the pie pan.
Bake for around 30 minutes and check on the cake. If it is not done, then allow cooking longer. The way to know when your cake is made is by sticking a toothpick in the center and seeing if it comes out clean of wet batter.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CAKE
- HOW TO MAKE A CAKE IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON-SWIRL BUNDT COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER GINGERBREAD BITES
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer Cranberry Breakfast Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 cups cranberries, (Fresh or Frozen)
- Start by creaming the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, and half and half, and mix well.
- Mix in the baking powder, salt, and flour and mix well. This is a very heavy batter. Fold in the cranberries.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, place the batter into the pan, pressing firmly, and then sprinkle some baking sugar on top (optional) set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Oven-Safe Dish
- Cooking Spray