Four ingredients and an air fryer, and you have a homemade pastry, which is amazingly easy and simple. My kids love the flavor and I love that I can make it, in less than 5 minutes.
- 1 package crescent dough sheets
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- Start by laying out your dough.
- Then cut the sheet into 4 pieces.
- I sprayed this tray, which fits into my Omni, if you don’t have a baking sheet that will fit into your air fryer, just spray the tray or basket.
- I placed the dough piece directly on the sprayed tray, so it would drop when I moved it, and then place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling on top.
- Seal the edges, with a fork, or just press the dough together with your fingers.
- Set in the air fryer on air fryer setting for 5 minutes t 320 degrees F.
- Let cool slightly, and then mix together the powdered sugar and milk, drizzle over it.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!