These are one of the easiest and tastiest desserts. I found that a low temperature on the air fryer makes the shells nice and crispy, without being burnt.
- 1 package mini phyllo shells
- 15 ounces lemon pie filling
- 1 container whipped cream
- These are the shells that I used for this recipe.
- Add the lemon pie filling to the top of the cup,
- Place them in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray, set the temperature to 250 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Then let cool for a few minutes, then spray the whipped cream on top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: lemon meringue pie individual lemon meringue pie video lemon meringue pie mix lemon meringue pie without cornstarch no bake lemon meringue pie lemon meringue pie without lemon zest dairy free lemon meringue pie how thick should lemon meringue pie filling be