There is nothing better in the morning than a piece of Air Fryer Sour Cream Pound Cake. It’s rich, moist, and absolutely delicious. Serve this with your morning coffee for a great and easy breakfast.
I love making quick bread and pound cakes in the Air Fryer, they are easy, and they are absolutely delicious. Plus, I love the fact that without preheating, this takes hardly any time.
If you are looking for a great summer treat, serve this Air Fryer Sour Cream Pound Cake with a serving of whipped cream and some fresh berries.
If you are looking for some other great and easy, quick bread recipes made in the Air Freyr, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI BREAD, AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY ORANGE NUT BREAD, and AIR FRYER, BANANA NUT BREAD.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Sour Cream Pound Cake
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Sour Cream
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Sour Cream Pound Cake
Start by mixing the butter and sugar; this will give you a light and airy cake.
Then mix in the eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Spray your loaf pan with cooking spray.
Pour the Batter into the pan, filling 2/3 way full. Set the pan into the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray (lowest shelf) and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 15 minutes. Mine was not done, so I added another 15 minutes. The exact time will depend on your specific air fryer, so I suggest you do it for 10-minute intervals if not cook. And the mini loaves will cook at a faster rate than the big loaves.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- The exact time will depend on the air fryer you own, so I suggest that you check it frequently during the cooking process.
- For best results, use mini or smaller loaf pans, as a lot of air fryers will not cook the center of big (regular size loaf pans)
- Add some powdered sugar, or add some whipped cream for a great and easy dessert.
- Room temperature butter works better for creaming the butter and sugar.
- Make sure to spray your loaf pan generously with cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- This batter makes for great Pound Cake Muffins.
- Cool completely before trying to remove it from the loaf pan.
HOW SHOULD I SERVE THIS CAKE?
This is a great cake to serve as a breakfast item; I usually serve most Air Fryer Quick Breads with a cup of coffee.
I often turn this into a dessert by adding either a dusting of powdered sugar or serving it with a hearty helping of whipped cream.
Fresh fruit works amazingly well with this Air Fryer Sour Cream Pound Cake.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
This pound cake will keep at room temperature for about 2 to 3 days. After that, you should refrigerate it, which will last for about a week.
CAN IT BE FROZEN?
This is a great and easy recipe to freeze for those busy mornings. To freeze, let it cool to room temperature and then wrap the pound cake in saran wrap, followed by wrapping of foil.
To use, place it in the refrigerator or on the counter the day before serving.
RECOMMENDED LOAF PANS FOR THE AIR FRYER (AFFILIATE LINKS INCLUDED)
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Start by mixing the butter and sugar; this will give you a light and airy cake.
- Then mix in the eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spray your loaf pan (see my post about what loaf pans will fit in what air fryer above) with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- Then set in the air fryer oven or basket.
- Then set the temperature to 320 degrees for 25-35 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let cool slightly, before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans, Oven-Safe