My Air Fryer Homemade Fish Sticks Recipe is amazing, they are so easy to make! They are crunchy and so delicious–forget about the Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks! Today, I will show you how to make them with only 5 Ingredients!
- 2 lbs. of cod fish filets
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp old bay seasoning divided
- Optional: Tartar Sauce, lemons, and parsley for serving
1. In one bowl, mix flour and 1/2 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs
3. In the last bowl, mix the remaining old bay seasoning with panko crumbs.
4. Cut fish filets into desired size sticks.
5. Fully coat a fish stick in the flour, then the egg, and lastly, the panko crumbs. Repeat for all fish sticks
6. Spray the air fryer basket with oil and place 4-5 fish sticks in the basket. Spray the fish sticks with oil.
7. Cook on 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6 minutes, flip sticks, and spray with oil. Cook on 390 degrees F, air fryer setting for 4 minutes
Keywords: Air Fryer Homemade Fish Sticks Recipe