This is a loaf of really great banana bread. Today, I made it with overripe bananas, which really gives the bread a sweet taste. It’s a great frugal way to make a classic bread, and use up the brown bananas in your fruit bowl.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teapoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup room temperature butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup low-fat yougurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together. This will give you really great and light banana bread.
- Then mix in the flour, baking soda, salt, eggs, and yogurt. Mix well together.
- Then blend in the bananas, mix until everything is well blended.
- Then spray your baking dish with olive oil spray. Fill the pans about 2/3 the way.
- Set the pans into the air fryer basket or oven, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick, if it is clean, remove. What I usually do, if my cake or bread is not completely baked. I flip t eh bread onto the air fryer tray, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: power xl air fryer banana bread air fryer banana bread muffins vegan banana bread air fryer power air fryer banana bread air fryer banana cake recipes air fryer banana recipes air fryer banana muffins air fryer banana bread gluten free