One of my favorite childhood sandwiches, I just made for my own kids, using the air fryer, this is really easy to make, and makes a great lunch or a great snack.
Here are the simple steps to make it in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
This is such an easy and fun recipe for the entire family. My kids love them for lunch, and I love that I do not have to have a hundred ingredients on hand to make these. They work wonderfully in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Sandwiches, Appetizers
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- Start by unrolling the crescent dough.
- Add a slice of ham, and sprinkle some shredded cheese.
- Roll up, the largest side to the smaller size.
- Coat the air fryer tray or basket with olive oil, and then spray the crescent rolls with olive oil, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!