One of my favorite childhood sandwiches, I just made for my own kids, using the air fryer, this is really easy to make, and makes a great lunch or a great snack.
Here are the simple steps to make it in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
This is such an easy and fun recipe for the entire family. My kids love them for lunch, and I love that I do not have to have a hundred ingredients on hand to make these. They work wonderfully in the air fryer.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound deli ham
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- Start by unrolling the crescent dough.
- Add a slice of ham, and sprinkle some shredded cheese.
- Roll up, the largest side to the smaller size.
- Coat the air fryer tray or basket with olive oil, and then spray the crescent rolls with olive oil, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!