These are so easy, the cupcakes in the air fryer come out nice and light and fluffy and it all comes from a box! So easy and simple!
- 1 box any cupcake mix
- ingredients to make above mix (every package is different)
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- Halloween sprinkles/jimmies
- This is the mix, I used in this recipe
- Add all of the ingredients that the box calls for, into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Spray your muffin tin with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3 way up.
- Place in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, make sure they are fully cooked. I flipped mine (I take the cupcake out and just simply turn it over and air fry for another 3 minutes)
- Let them cool, before you frost.
- Frost your cupcakes.
- Add some sprinkles (jimmies) and other decorations, and enjoy!
Keywords: easy halloween cookies and cupcakes simple halloween cupcakes spider cupcakes for halloween stuffed halloween cupcakes halloween cupcake cake ideas mini cupcakes halloween halloween cupcake toppers halloween cupcake decorating party