Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes — If you’re looking for a fun and easy recipe to make in your air fryer, look no further than these delicious strawberry cupcakes! They’re perfect for a quick snack or dessert, and best of all, they only require six simple ingredients. Plus, they cook up in just 15 minutes – so you can enjoy them any time you like. Give them a try today!
Summer is officially in full swing, and that means one thing – fruit season! What better way to celebrate summer than by making air fryer strawberry cupcakes? These are the perfect dessert for any occasion, and they’re so easy to make. The fresh strawberries add a delicious sweetness that you can’t beat. If you’re looking for something fun and festive to make this summer, these air fryer strawberry cupcakes are worth trying out. So get your ingredients ready, and let’s get baking!
The air fryer is one of the latest inventions to hit the kitchen, and people are already finding ways to use it. We’re looking at some delicious strawberry cupcakes that you can make in your air fryer this time around. These are perfect for any occasion, and they’re so easy to make that you’ll be able to whip them up in no time! Plus, they’re guilt-free, thanks to the air frying process. So if you’re looking for a tasty new treat to try out in your air fryer, be sure to give these strawberry cupcakes a go! Trust us – you won’t regret it!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes
- White Cake Mix
- Strawberry Jello
- Strawberry Jam or Preserves
- Vegetable Oil
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes
Mix the cupcake ingredients until well combined.
Fill cupcake liners ⅔ full with cupcake batter. Working in batches, place several cupcakes in your air fryer basket. Bake at 320 degrees F on the air fry for 9-12 minutes or until the cupcakes are cooked through.
While the cupcakes bake, blend the cream cheese and butter with a hand or electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar one cup at a time until the mixture resembles a thick frosting. Blend in the strawberry jam until just combined.
Allow all cupcakes to cool completely before frosting. Pipe or spread the strawberry cream cheese frosting across the cupcakes and top each with a sliced strawberry. Enjoy!
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes
Cooling: Let the cupcakes completely cool before adding the frosting.
Strawberry Jam or Preserves: Choose a strawberry jam that doesn’t have too much sugar in it. Otherwise, you will end up with very sweet cupcakes. One of my favorite preserves for making this recipe is Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves, which gives a fantastic flavor to your strawberry cupcakes. If you are looking for a sugar-free option, try Nature’s Hollow Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam.
Can you put silicone cupcake liners in the air fryer?
If you’re like me, you love your air fryer. It’s the perfect way to get that crispy fried flavor without all of the oil. But what about cupcakes? Can you put silicone cupcake liners in the air fryer? The answer is yes! You can even use them to make mini-cupcakes.
These are the ones that I recommend:
How to Store Cupcakes
Let your strawberry cupcakes cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days at room temperature.
For best results, do not frost until ready to serve. Once you have frosted your cupcakes, make sure to place them in the refrigerator. Serve within 1 to 2 days.
Can You Freeze Cupcakes?
This is a great dessert that you can quickly freeze for a couple of months. Freeze any unfrosted cupcake for about 1 to 2 months. Let them thaw at room temperature or in the refrigerator overnight when you want to eat them.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
Is there anything better than dessert? Especially when that dessert is air fryer-made and delicious? If you’re looking for a sweet treat, check out these recipes! From churros to doughnuts, there’s something for everyone. And the best part is, they’re all easy to make. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT CHILI’S MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
- AIR FRYER BITE-SIZE PRETZELS
- EASY AIR FRYER COOKIE MONSTER DONUTS
- AIR FRYER WHITE BREAD
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZOOKIE
- EASY AIR FRYER PUFF PASTRY APPLE ROSES
- AIR FRYER RED VELVET CAKE
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes
- 15 ounces white cake mix
- 3 ounces strawberry jello
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam, or preserves
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam, or preserve
- Mix together the cupcake ingredients until well combined.
- Fill cupcake liners ⅔ full with cupcake batter.
- Working in batches, place several cupcakes in your air fryer basket.
- Bake at 320F on the air fry setting for 9-12 minutes or until the cupcakes are cooked through.
- While the cupcakes bake, blend the cream cheese and butter together with a hand or electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar one cup at a time until the mixture resembles a thick frosting. Blend in the strawberry jam until just combined.
- Allow all cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- Pipe or spread the strawberry cream cheese frosting across the cupcakes and top each with a sliced strawberry.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Silicone Liners