Air Fryer Guacamole Deviled Eggs are so easy to make. Today, I made a great batch of these for my kids’ afternoon snack, and they were creamy and absolutely delicious.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh diced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the hard-boiled eggs, basked on this post, or in a pot of water on the stove.
- Peel the eggs cut them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Add in the avocado, and mash with a fork.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Fill the eggs.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Guacamole Deviled Eggs