This is such an easy and fun recipe to make with the kids, and it will look perfect on your Holiday Table. Today’s recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread.
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Start by cutting the thawed dough into 1-inch pieces.
- Roll the dough into the melted butter.
- Place the buttered dough into a pan.
- Then in another bowl, add the rest of the melted butter, and add the garlic powder, parsley, and grated Parmesan cheese, brush over the rolls.
- Put the pan into the air fryer basket for 8 to 12 minutes at 320 degrees F,
- Check to see if the dough is fully cooked before removing it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread