Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp is one of my favorite shrimp dishes, prepared with a rich garlic butter sauce. This shrimp is air-fried to perfection, and it is so good!
I love a great shrimp dish, and with the air fryer, you can make this in under 10 minutes, which makes for a great weeknight meal.
This meal is also KETO and Low-Carb Friendly! Served today with some fresh herbs from my garden, this makes for a healthy meal!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Shrimp-Jumbo or Large
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Parsley
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp
Add the shrimp, olive oil, melted butter, minced garlic, salt and black pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix, so the shrimp is fully coated.
Then set the shrimp into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- This recipe will work with any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. I have made this dish several times in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pto Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and even the Mealthy Lid.
- For best results, shake the basket serval times during the cooking process so that the shrimp cooks evenly.
- This makes for a great dinner, appetizer, or even lunch! This is a great KETO and low-carb option for any meal.
FRESH OR FROZEN SHRIMP
This recipe will work with either fresh or frozen shrimp. I like this dish with either. I have made it several times with both.
If you are using fresh shrimp, remove the tails and devein them. If you are using frozen shrimp, look for a bag that has already been cleaned.
I love using frozen shrimp in the Air Fryer because it’s a great way to have a great dinner in the freezer, ready to be cooked!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
This recipe works with any side dish, from a simple garden salad to a heaping side dish or pasta or mashed potatoes!
This recipe works, and if you want, you can serve them as appetizers on a skewer or with toothpicks!
Other Great Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes
- AIR FRYER GARLIC HERB SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP AND CHORIZO PASTA
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC AND LEMON SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER SPICY NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER BONEFISH GRILL BANG BANG SHRIMP (COPYCAT)
- EASY AIR FRYER SHRIMP WITH CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER
- 1 pound jumbo or large raw shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, diced (for serving)
- Add the shrimp, olive oil, melted butter, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix so the shrimp is fully coated.
- Then set the shrimp into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley right before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 910mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 16g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.