Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is a great dish. It is full of flavor, and a great recipe, which makes for a fantastic mid-week meal.
This is one of my favorites if you love a great shrimp dinner. Add the perfectly seasoned shrimp to a bowl of pasta, add some grape tomatoes and some arugula, and you have a great meal that the entire family will love.
If you are looking for a great shrimp meal, this is one of the best. I promise that you will love the garlic flavor of this dish.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- Raw Shrimp
- Minced Garlic
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Mix the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and butter in a small bowl, and toss to coat the shrimp.
Set in the air fryer basket or air fryer tray and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, shake the basket or use tongs to flip the shrimp, then set the timer for another 5 minutes.
Remove the shrimp from the Air Fryer.
Using Fresh or Frozen Shrimp
This recipe works with fresh or Frozen Shrimp, and the cooking time is about the same. I love a great package of frozen shrimp.
I usually purchase frozen shrimp without tails, which are easier to eat. But if you make shrimp for an appetizer, there is nothing better than tails on shrimp. That makes it so much easier to eat.
This recipe will also work with all sorts of fish, including all-white fishing, including whiting fish.
How To Thaw Frozen Shrimp
If you want to thaw your shrimp, there are two ways to thaw shrimp.
The first way is the simplest, place the frozen shrimp into the refrigerator overnight until they shrimp is thawed, and then use it as you wish.
But, if you forget to take it out or suddenly think that you have a bag of frozen shrimp that you can have for dinner (which is what I always think), then you can thaw it safely in a bowl of cold water.
The thing to remember is to keep on changing out the cold water until the shrimp is thawed.
What To Serve With Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
This is a great recipe to toss over pasta, but if you don’t want the carbs, since Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is a low-carb and KETO-friendly meal. Then skip the pasta, and serve it over a great fresh garden salad.
This also works well as an appetizer to serve your guests or the kids for an afternoon snack.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP
- GARLIC PARMESAN AIR-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE
- AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER FROZEN COCONUT SHRIMP
- EASY AIR FRYER SOUTHWESTERN SHRIMP TACOS
- AIR FRYER BONEFISH GRILL BANG BANG SHRIMP (COPYCAT)
- AIR FRYER SPICY NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 1 pound shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and butter in a small bowl.
- Toss to coat the shrimp.
- Pour the shrimp into the air fryer basket or air fryer tray and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, shake the basket or use tongs to flip the shrimp, then set the timer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and toss with fresh parsley.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer