One of the most common questions is, how do you Air Fry Frozen Dumplings? We all love them. They are amazing at the Chinese Food restaurant; today, I will show you how to make them at home.
- 1 package of frozen potstickers (dumplings)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Add your FROZEN potstickers to the air fryer basket.
- Spread in a single layer; otherwise, they will not air fry correctly.
- Spray the FROZEN potstickers/dumplings with olive oil spray.
- Set the time for 380 degrees F for 6 minutes, then flip and air fry for another 4-6 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!