Air Fryer French Bread — Air Fryer French Bread is a delicious way to have french bread without the mess. It is a perfect side dish to go with any meal!
Today, I used Pillsbury French Bread in a package I found at my local grocery store, and watched as this bread cooked up amazingly in the Air Fryer!
It’s so easy and absolutely delicious!
If you have been looking for one of the easy ways to get homemade bread on your tables, this might be it! It’s so easy & delicious!
And since you can cut the dough into any size, this recipe will work in any air fryer basket or oven model!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER FRENCH BREAD
After we tested this recipe a few times, we were truly in awe at how fast and easy this recipe was. Without the need for preheating, we had a great batch of semi-homemade bread in our house! It was so good!
The hot air circulating around the bread makes it perfectly tender and delicious! Served with a pat of butter, it is now one of our go-to side dishes!
Start by removing your dough from the can, and place it on a cutting board. depending on your size of the air fryer you own, cut the dough in half, The Omni Air Fryer could easily handle the entire loaf.
Spray your tray with olive oil, so it doesn’t stick.
Set your bread into the air fryer basket, for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F. When the time is up, check and see if it is done if it is removed. If not add another 2 minutes (remember every air fryer is different)
Remove the bread.
Tips For Making Pillsbury French Bread In The Air Fryer:
- The key is to cut the bread to fit in your air fryer.
- The time will not change that much, but you will need to watch this, as the bread cooks up.
- You can add some seasonings, and brush with butter.
- You can also cut the bread in half, after it cooks up, and add some melted butter and garlic. For homemade garlic bread.
More Air Fyrer Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer French Bread
- 1 package refrigerated french loaf dough, (one can make two loaves)
- Start by removing your dough from the can, and place it on a cutting board. Depending on the size of the air fryer you own, cut the dough in half. The Omni Air Fryer could easily handle the entire loaf.
- Spray your tray with olive oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Set your bread into the air fryer basket for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F., air fryer setting.
- When the time is up, check and see if it is done if it is removed. If not, add another 2 minutes (remember every air fryer is different)
- Remove the bread.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer Oven