This is such an easy breakfast. I usually make one the night before, and then make a pot of coffee, slice myself a big old piece, and sit down and read my email. I love these, and when the kids awake, breakfast is all ready, and no clean. Perfect for summer!
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- In a small bowl, mix together the blueberries and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour. Let stand (they will be mixed in later)
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix the eggs and vanilla extract into the creamed butter and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well.
- Mix the blueberries mixture into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan (sprayed with olive oil).
- Set into the air fryer for 14-20 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting) The exact time is going to depend on what pan you use, obviously, the smaller loaf pans will cook quicker.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!