These muffins are nice and light and fluffy. Far better than what you can make in the regular oven. The air fryer makes them really light and fluffy and remind me of one that you would get at a bakery.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Optional Sparkling Sugar
- n a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, unsweetened cocoa powder, and chocolate chips.
- Then mix in the milk, brown sugar, melted butter, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!