This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Muffins are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly, and absolutely delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round, they are perfect on the go breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolatey, who doesn’t love chocolate.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making muffins in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get a hundred more recipes, for muffins.
If you make muffins, please purchase silicone ones, as they are safe for the air fryer, the paper ones SHOULD NOT BE USED.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
These muffins are nice and light and fluffy. Far better than what you can make in the regular oven. The air fryer makes them really light and fluffy and remind me of one that you would get at a bakery.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Optional Sparkling Sugar
- n a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, unsweetened cocoa powder, and chocolate chips.
- Then mix in the milk, brown sugar, melted butter, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!