This is truly life-changing, Air Fryer Deep Fried Entenmann’s Cherry Pie. Everyone loves a homemade treat. Although, store-bought items can really be elevated Air Fryer.
Today, I took one of my children’s favorite snacks and air-fried them. The entire kitchen smelled of cherry pie. And it literally took me minutes!
This will work on any store-bought pie, including Hostess, Entenmann’s, and the store-brand.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Deep Fried Entenmann’s Cherry Pie
- Store Bought Pies (any type)
How To Make Air Fryer Deep Fried Entenmann’s Cherry Pie
Start with the pies, unwrap if they are wrapped.
Place the pies into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 3-4 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Some Other Pies That This Recipe Will Work With:
- Cold Pie, any type
- McDonald’s Pie
- Popeyes’s Pies
What to Serve Fried Entenmann’s Cherry Pie With?
You can serve this with anything. I usually serve this with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Or you can serve with some caramel sauce or chocolate sauce.
How To Reheat Pie In The Air Fryer
If you have a regular slice of pie that you want to reheat, the air fryer is the perfect place to rehat it. No matter what type of pie it is, the air fryer is the perfect place to do it.
Turn your Air Fryer to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and place your pie in, and air fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER LEMON PIE
- EASY AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER MINI BLUEBERRY GALETTES
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY GALETTE
- EASY AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- 1 package Entenmann's pies
- They come wrapped in a package, so remove them from the package.
- Place the pies into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 3-4 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g