This is a really easy recipe, and it’s so easy that you can serve it to your guests and they will be blown away, only me and you will know that the tool (see my blog post) really made your life so much easier, this is PERFECT for Holiday meals and my family adores them at Thanksgiving.
- 4–6 medium gold potatoes
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 springs rosemary (diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by using the tool (or a very sharp knife) to cut each potato across the potato, to create 1/8 inch slices. Being careful not to cut through the potato.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, and rosemary, add some salt and pepper if you wish.
- Then brush the potato with about 1/2 of the butter mixture.
- Set into the air fryer oven or in your air fryer basket and set the timer for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F. After 10 minutes, brush some more butter onto the potato and set for another 10 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: hasselback potatoes air fryer trader joes hasselback potatoes air fryer fried hasselback potatoes easy hasselback potatoes how to cut hasselback potatoes hasselback potatoes with garlic hasselback red potatoes cheesy hasselback potatoes