Everyone loves Air Fryer Corn Fritters! Today, I made cheesy corn fritters, filled with corn and loaded with cheddar cheese. They were air fried, and they were absolutely delicious
- 1 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 green onions stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- olive oil Spray
- Optional: Sour cream, diced chives, for serving.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the corn, flour, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Mix well, coating the corn.
- Then mix in the egg, and milk, mix well.
- Fold in the shredded cheese and sliced green onions.
- Spray your air fryer tray with olive oil, or use parchment paper to line the basket.
- Add About 2 to 3 tablespoons onto the tray.
- Set into the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F, then flip and air fry another 3-5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Corn Fritters