Air Fryer Copycat Cinnamon Taco Bell Delights is a fun evening treat the entire family will love! And best of all they will only take you a few minutes to make.
These are baked perfectly in the air fryer, and crisp up so nicely.
Then I rolled them in a great granulated sugar and ground cinnamon mixture and then covered them with some powdered sugar icing.
All that equals an amazing and delicious treat.
If yo are looking for even more Air Fryer Desserts some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES, AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS, and AIR FRYER APPLE PIE EGG ROLLS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Copycat Cinnamon Taco Bell Delights
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Melted Butter
- Ground Cinnamon Sugar
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Cinnamon Taco Bell Delights
Start with a package of cinnamon rolls. Unroll them and cut them in half. Roll the dough into a ball.
Dip the ball into melted butter. Then roll into cinnamon sugar. Place them in a greased air fryer basket, and air fry for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Either serve the cream cheese icing on the side or drizzle it on the cinnamon delights before serving.
Some Other Great Ways To Serve These:
While the copycat version is served with cream cheese frosting, there are several different ways to serve these.
Some of my favorites sauces to serve these is with:
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
How To Store Copycat Cinnamon Taco Bell Delights
These are best eaten the same day that you make them. But if you have any leftovers, place them into an airtight container. Leave them at room temperature until you eat them. they will last for 1 to 2 days.
After that dispose of them, and make a new batch.
Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Treats:
- AIR FRYER POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS
- NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOMINO’S BREAD TWISTS
- AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES FRENCH TOAST
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- olive oil spray
- Start with a package of cinnamon rolls.
- Unroll them and cut them in half.
- Roll the dough into a ball.
- Dip the ball into melted butter.
- Then roll into cinnamon sugar.
- Please place them in a greased air fryer basket and air fry for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Either serve the cream cheese icing on the side or drizzle it on the cinnamon delights before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!