Air Fryer Cinnamon Chip Scones — There’s nothing like the smell of fresh baked goods, but sometimes you don’t have time to sit around and wait for your oven. That is why I recommend using an air fryer to make these delicious cinnamon chip scones! Not only are they easy to make, but they are also healthier than their traditional counterpart. So what are you waiting for? Get out your ingredients, and let’s get started!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Chip Scones made for a beautiful breakfast, and they are light, airy, and delicious!
There is nothing better for breakfast or pairs better with a hot cup of coffee than a homemade air-fried scone! They are so good!
If you have not baked in your air fryer yet, you are so missing out! The baked goods are perfect, and nothing comes out better!
I love baking and a simple scone for breakfast, so today, I made this light version with cinnamon chips!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Scone Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHERRY SCONES, AIR FRYER LEMON SCONES, AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BACON CHEDDAR SCONES, and AIR FRYER EASY, GINGERBREAD SCONES.
What Are Scones?
Scones are not so unlike biscuits, as they are both continued with the same ingredients. They are a dense pastry.
Both are served for breakfast or dessert, and both can be sweetened with a bunch of add-ins. In American, they are usually referred to as scones, but they are known as biscuits in the rest of the world.
Same great flavor and texture. They are amazing!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cinnamon Chip Scones
- Granulated Sugar
- Cinnamon Chips
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Heavy Cream
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Sparkling Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Chip Scones
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon chips, baking soda, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the butter, heavy cream, and vanilla extract, mix well. Generously spray your scone pan (either one you are using) with olive oil.
- Fill the pan with the batter. Make sure to get the corners, press well.
- Then brush the butter over the scones, and sprinkle the sugar over the scones.
- Set the pan or the scone silicone molds into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
Note: The exact time is used for a guide. The actual time will depend on the air fryer model and wattage you own. Make sure they are fully cooked before you pop them out.
What Scone Pans To Use In The Air Fryer?
If you do not have a scone pan, you can easily roll these out and use a 2-inch biscuit cutter to cut them out.
I happen to make scones a lot and have been using this pan in my air fryer. I originally cut the scone pan to fit my first air fryer.
So, this pan will fit into any air fryer, affiliate link included:
More Air Fryer Scone Recipes:
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES
- AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES
- EASY AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BACON CHEDDAR SCONES
- AIR FRYER CHERRY SCONES
- AIR FRYER LEMON SCONES
- EASY AIR FRYER EASY, GINGERBREAD SCONES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cinnamon Chip Scones made for a wonderful breakfast; they are light, airy, and absolutely delicious!
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 3/4 cups Cinnamon chips
- 1 teaspoon sparkling sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter unsalted, and frozen
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
Mix the flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon chips, baking soda, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
Then mix in the butter, heavy cream, and vanilla extract and mix well. Generously spray your scone pan (either one you are using) with olive oil.
Fill the pan with the batter. Make sure to get the corners. Press well.
Then brush the butter over the scones, and sprinkle the sugar over the scones.
Set the pan or the scone silicone molds into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!