This is a really easy and fast (but delicious) breakfast, I always recommend that everyone starts their air frying adventures with something simple, like this recipe, which will get you hooked on the air fryer!
- 1 package crescent dough rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4–5 tablespoons sparkling sugar
- Start by laying out your dough, and then place a tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon in the center of the dough. Roll them up,
- Brush the dough with the melted butter, and then add sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top.
- Set in the air fryer for 4 minutes at 340 degrees F. When cooled drizzled with powdered sugar icing, if you desire.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!