Air Fryer- Chicken Nuggets
This is such an easy recipe, my kids love it. It makes a quick lunch or an easy dinner.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 130
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 142
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Olive oil
- In a large bowl, add the diced chicken, pickle juice, and 1/2 cup of milk. Let marinate for about 1 hour.
- Then drain the chicken.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup of milk, and the eggs, add the chicken, and marinade for about 30 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, powdered sugar, salt, white pepper, and chili powder.
- Add your chicken and coat them.
- Add your chicken to the air fryer basket, spray with olive oil.
- Set the air fryer to 370 degrees F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the chicken and air fry for another 5-7 minutes.
- Check to make sure the chicken is cooked before removing it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken nuggets