There is nothing better than a homemade cherry cheesecake egg roll. Filled with the traditional cheesecake filling, this one is so good and yummy! This will soon be one of your family’s favorite desserts.
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Layout an egg roll wrapper. On a flat surface.
- Add one to two tablespoons of cherry pie filling in the center, and then add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese filling on top.
- Use a pastry brush, and brush the water along the edges.
- Roll the egg roll, and then brush the top with water, so the egg roll is completely sealed and fold up the edges and brush with water.
- Once everything is sealed up., spray the egg roll wrapper with olive oil spray.
- Place the egg roll into the air fryer basket, and set the time for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Keywords: Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls