There is nothing like homemade Chicken wings from the air fryer. Today I made my kids some buffalo chicken wings. They were awesome!
- 15–17 Chicken Wings (Frozen)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees F.
Add flour to a large mixing bowl, and then coat your chicken wings. Add your coated frozen wings to the Air Fryer Basket.
- In a small saucepan, mix the butter, hot sauce, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Mix well. Only simmer, until everything is combined, and the butter is melted.
- Set your time for 12 minutes, then flip and do another 12 minutes.
Then open and flip them again, and do for another 12 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken and add them to a large mixing bowl. Then pour the sauce over them.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken wings keto air fryer chicken wings cook time air fryer chicken wings baking powder whole chicken wings in air fryer air fryer chicken wings dry rub how to cook whole chicken wings in air fryer tyson frozen chicken wings in air fryer power air fryer oven chicken wings