Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
This is a really easy and inexpensive dish, I always stock up on chicken thighs, when they go on sale, and this is an easy way to flavor them up.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pounds bonesless, skinless, chicken thighs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (more if you like it on the spicy side)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, mix together the brown sugar, minced garlic, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth (or stock), salt and pepper. Bring to a small simmer, remember to stir as it simmers, as you don’t want the sugar to burn.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the sauce to an air fryer safe pan.
- Then add your chicken thighs on top of the sauce.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Set the pan into the air fryer
- Set the temperaure to 400 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes check the internal temperaure to make sure it’s fully cooked, if not add another few minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: brown sugar garlic chicken slow cooker bacon brown sugar garlic chicken garlic brown sugar chicken skillet oven roasted brown sugar chicken garlic brown sugar chicken tasty chicken with brown sugar and soy sauce brown sugar chicken marinade brown sugar garlic chicken legs