If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer Fried Chicken
This is a really easy classic fried buttermilk chicken. My kids absolutely love this, I make it usually on the weekend when we have time to make a copycat Chick-Fil-A Meal.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Buttermilk Marinade:
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Flour Mixture
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- First, make your buttermilk mixture and flour mixture
- Mix well, then add the chicken.
- Preheat you air-fryer at 360 Fareinheigh
- Then, dunk your chicken into the buttermilk mixture, then dredge it in the flour mixture, be sure to
- shake off the excess.
- Put them in the air fryer basket and set the timer for 8 minutes, then flip the chicken over and cook another 8 minutes.
Keywords: air fryer fried chicken wings air fryer fried chicken tenders fried chicken in air fryer without flour air fryer fried chicken legs buttermilk fried chicken air fryer delish air fryer fried chicken vortex air fryer fried chicken air fryer fried chicken calories