If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
- Buttermilk Marinade:
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Flour Mixture
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- First, make your buttermilk mixture and flour mixture
- Mix well, then add the chicken.
- Preheat you air-fryer at 360 Fareinheigh
- Then, dunk your chicken into the buttermilk mixture, then dredge it in the flour mixture, be sure to
- shake off the excess.
- Put them in the air fryer basket and set the timer for 8 minutes, then flip the chicken over and cook another 8 minutes.