One of the easiest breakfast casseroles you will ever make. They are simple, and you can switch out any of the ingredients for your favorites. KETO Friendly and Low-Carb.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pound COOKED Italian sausage
- 1 cup diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the cooked Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Add the eggs and heavy cream, and mix whisk. This will help the eggs get a bit frothy.
- Add the egg ingredients to the ramekins and then top off with some more shredded cheese.
- Set in your air fryer, for 5 to 8 minutes at 340 degrees F. (air fryer setting) note every air fryer is different so check your eggs to make sure they are completely done, before removing.
Note: very air fryer is different so check your eggs to make sure they are completely done, before removing.