Air Fryer Artichoke Dip is the perfect air fryer roasted dip! I love a great dip, and with the Super Bowl coming up, I wanted to recreate this recipe in the Air Fryer!
- 8 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- In a blender or food processor, add half the artichokes, Parmesan Cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, and jalapeno. Mix until well combined.
- Cut the rest of the artichokes roughly, and toss them into the mixture. Spoon the mixture into a baking pan.
- Place the dip into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 305 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Artichoke Dip